Food Pantry Program
Requirements For The Food Pantry
To receive assistance from CJCDC Food Pantry, you must submit the following documentation and information.
1. Current State Issued ID (Driver License or State ID with photo).
2. Birth Certificate of the person requesting assistance.
3. Social Security Card for the person requesting assistance.
4. Social Security Card and birth certificate for every child in the household under 18.
5. Written Verification of ALL HOUSEHOLD INCOME.
a) Printout from the Food Stamp, Child Support and/or TANF.
b) Copy of Paystubs for yourself and others in the house. (RECENT pay check stubs)
c) Printout for your Social Security, SSI, and/or Veterans Income.
d) Any other income such as Direct Deposit, Retirement, Unemployment, Alimony.
The purpose of the CJCDC Food Pantry is to provide food assistance to any individual or family in need. The CJCDC Food Pantry serves residents of Essex & Union County, NJ. Clients are welcomed to receive food assistance from our agency once a month. CJCDC also provides Thanksgiving and Holiday dinner baskets for current clients and other families in need.